Lonely   (by Yael Naim)

You are not alone,
你不會寂寞了
I am here with you,
我就在這裡陪你
Even when you're scared,
即使你害怕
I'll never leave you,
我也永遠不會離開你
Standing in a storm.
站在暴風雨中 也是

Making it insane,
在瘋狂一次 我也會試試
Once again, I would try
我會再是一次,
To enchain you,
釋放你的枷鎖
But you open your eyes to the sky
但你睜開了雙眼看向天空
and whisper
說著...

That you are so lonely,
你是如此的寂寞
You are so alone,
你真的十分寂寞
You're so lonely, so lonely
你很寂寞,如此的寂寞歐,
So I'm colouring my face,
所以我為我的臉增添了色彩
While I am here with you,
當我在你身邊陪著你
Imagining the landscape of your sorrow,
想想你眼裡顯微鏡下的傷痛
Is it yellow or blue?
他是黃色亦或是 藍色的 呢
Colouring the sky, and the trees
為天空加上色彩,還有一些樹
and the clouds,and the moonlight,
還有天上的雲,還有還有 月光
I'd coloured your heart,
我彩色了你的心
If you didn't I did.
如果你不做 我做
And I wish you could just find home.
我很希望很希望你能找到回家的方向





給自己 也給你

我已經沒有顏色 沒有聲音    是會被人忽略的那種  有沒有在  也不會有人發現

創作者介紹

Who's here @WHOSLITTLESHOP?! ALL "mix" !

whoslittleshop 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()